Terms & Conditions
All prices are in New Zealand Dollars and include GST
These payment options will appear during the checkout process
- Payment Express Visa, Mastercar Credit or Debit Cards & Amex
PayPal using Visa, Mastercard or Amex credit cards
A PayPal account is not required for credit card payments through PayPal
Our bank details will appear if this option is chosen
Our address details will appear if this option is chosen
If you choose this option and already have a claim number please provide this. If you are a new claimant we will be in touch to assist you through the claim process. See Government Subsidy for more information.
Once payment is received or your claim through the Ministry of Health is approved we aim to despatch:
- wigs in a colour showing “In Stock” within 2 working days
- accessories, care products and colour rings within 2 working days
- wigs in other colours within 10 working days
It is important to contact us within 24hrs of placing your order if you wish to cancel as we may need to order your item(s) from overseas manufacturers who do not accept returns.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone 07 392 5720 during normal business hours Mon-Fri
Let us know if there are any problems with your purchase by contacting us by phone 07 552 5806 or email within 3 days of receipt. We will instruct you on how to proceed and issue return paperwork which must accompany any returns.
Wigs & Hairpieces
For hygiene reasons we do not exchange or refund purchases of wigs/hairpieces
If the wrong product has been sent or the product is defective we will make an exchange as quickly as possible.
Return postage will be refunded and an exchange made if conditions 1-4 below have been met.
- Returned wigs/hairpieces must be odour-free, so it is very important to ensure there has been no exposure to smoke, food smells, perfume or other odours.
- In the event of a wig/hairpiece being returned, it must not have been worn, cut, brushed or restyled.
- You must send the item back in the original packaging with outer protection, such as a box and in the same condition as it was sent to you.
- The original wig/hairpiece label must be attached and not cut off and the wig/hairpiece must not been tampered with in any way.
We highly recommend you use our Colour Ring Service to ensure you get the colour you expect as onscreen colours can vary depending on monitor settings and lead to disappointment!
If you return sprays, shampoos or other sundries, these must be unopened and un-used. Return postage is not refunded on these items. A Simply Wigs credit voucher to the value of these returned items will be issued.