Shield your human hair wigs' beautiful color with our UV protecting smoothing balm. Blown Away enriches shine and controls fly-aways while protecting your human hair wig or hair piece from the sun.
- Shampoo and condition hair as usual
- Spray a small amount into palm of hand and massage into hair.
Use on dry hair to smooth ends and prevent fly-aways.
Human Hair Wig Care
Wash your wig every 2-3 weeks (14 - 21 days of wearing) or as required if wearing constantly or applying products.
Simply Wigs strongly recommends that you use the products made especially for wigs to protect your investment.
Just follow these steps using Jon Renau Argan Smooth Human Hair Care Collection products or see below for instructions when using other products:
- NEVER USE HOT WATER
- To minimise the frequency of washing your wig, keep you scalp and own hair clean and remove your wig when lying down even for a quick nap!
- Argan Smooth Treatment Mist can be used after cleansing. It soaks in quickly to produce glowing shine, elasticity and suppleness, strengthens, conditions and reduces drying time.
- It is recommended that you do not colour or perm wigs or hairpieces, with the exception of Renau Naturals colour wigs which can safely be coloured or highlighted as they have not been subject to the same dye process used to achieve other colours.
- Have 2 wigs - this way you will have one ready at hand when you are washing the other. Rotating between wigs will also help to extend the life.
Keep your wig on a wig stand between wearing to maintain its shape and style. Make sure it is in a clean, dry, dust-free environment, away from any heat source and out of direct sunlight.
Our folding wig stands are ideal for travelling. When packing a wig, turn it inside out and place it in a box to preserve the hair and maintain shape.
Shipping charge within New Zealand is $7.00 on purchases up to $175.00
Orders totalling more than $175.00 are shipped FREE within New Zealand.
Please note that if we are ordering in an item for you not currently held in stock, dispatch will be delayed until your order can be shipped together