Salon calibre, this gentle hydrating cleanser is infused with French Argan Oil to add incredible moisture into the hair eliminating any dry or brittle feeling.
Leaves hair with a soft feel while keeping the colour safe and hair shiny.
Great for soft curls and thermal safe.
Sulphate-free, paraben-free ad sodium chloride-free.
- Wet hair thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Squeeze a small amount into palm of hand and massage through hair.
- Rinse with cool water.
- Repeat if necessary.
Human Hair Wig Care
Wash your wig every 2-3 weeks (14 - 21 days of wearing) or as required if wearing constantly or applying products.
Simply Wigs strongly recommends that you use the products made especially for wigs to protect your investment.
Just follow these steps using Jon Renau Argan Smooth Human Hair Care Collection products or see below for instructions when using other products:
Using Other Shampoos – follow advice given above and modify procedure as described here:
- After detangling, wet wig under lukewarm running water – drape over the fist of one hand and let the water run over the wig from the base to the ends of the hair
- Use your free hand to apply a high quality, sulfate-free shampoo that is formulated for coloured, permed or processed hair, to the hair in a downward motion from base to ends of hair, gently squeezing hair to help shampoo absorb into hair.
- Rinse under warm running water using a gentle downward strokes
- Apply conditioner avoiding the base cap (as this can cause the hair knots to loosen) and using the same downward action.*
- Rinse as before and proceed as per table above
*or use Jon Renau Conditioning Spray – blot wig dry in a towel as described above, place on wig stand and spray in conditioner from a distance of 30cm and leave to dry naturally.
- NEVER USE HOT WATER
- To minimise the frequency of washing your wig, keep you scalp and own hair clean and remove your wig when lying down even for a quick nap!
- Argan Smooth Treatment Oil can be used after cleansing. It soaks in quickly to produce glowing shine, elasticity and suppleness, strengthens, conditions and reduces drying time.
- It is recommended that you do not colour or perm wigs or hairpieces, with the exception of Renau Naturals colour wigs which can safely be coloured or highlighted as they have not been subject to the same dye process used to achieve other colours.
- Have 2 wigs - this way you will have one ready at hand when you are washing the other. Rotating between wigs will also help to extend the life.
Keep your wig on a wig stand between wearing to maintain its shape and style. Make sure it is in a clean, dry, dust-free environment, away from any heat source and out of direct sunlight.
Our folding wig stands are ideal for travelling. When packing a wig, turn it inside out and place it in a box to preserve the hair and maintain shape.
Shipping charge within New Zealand is $7.00 on purchases up to $175.00
Orders totalling more than $175.00 are shipped FREE within New Zealand.
Please note that if we are ordering in an item for you not currently held in stock, dispatch will be delayed until your order can be shipped together.