Perfect for use on both human hair and heat defiant synthetic fibre, Jon Renau's Heat Treat Thermal Spray is heat activated and designed for use with flat irons, curling tongs, hot and velcro rollers.
Specially formulated as a non-sticking thermal protectant and styling spray, it prevents pulls, snags and splitting while styling with heat tools by permitting a clean release from styling tools.
Hair is left brushable and volumised.
Maintains a stunning all-day hold
On dry hair: Spray on desired amount, proceed to use curling iron, hot or velcro rollers.
On wet hair: To add volume at the base, lift hair and spray between layers, style with tool of choice.
To finish style: Hold 8-10 inches away from hair and spray in short bursts until desired firmness is achieved.
Human Hair Wig Care
Wash your wig every 2-3 weeks (14 - 21 days of wearing) or as required if wearing constantly or applying products.
Simply Wigs strongly recommends that you use the products made especially for wigs to protect your investment.
Just follow these steps using Jon Renau Argan Smooth Human Hair Care Collection products or see below for instructions when using other products:
Using Other Shampoos – follow advice given above and modify procedure as described here:
- After detangling, wet wig under lukewarm running water – drape over the fist of one hand and let the water run over the wig from the base to the ends of the hair
- Use your free hand to apply a high quality, sulfate-free shampoo that is formulated for coloured, permed or processed hair, to the hair in a downward motion from base to ends of hair, gently squeezing hair to help shampoo absorb into hair.
- Rinse under warm running water using a gentle downward strokes
- Apply conditioner avoiding the base cap (as this can cause the hair knots to loosen) and using the same downward action.*
- Rinse as before and proceed as per table above
*or use Jon Renau Conditioning Spray – blot wig dry in a towel as described above, place on wig stand and spray in conditioner from a distance of 30cm and leave to dry naturally.
- NEVER USE HOT WATER
- To minimise the frequency of washing your wig, keep you scalp and own hair clean and remove your wig when lying down even for a quick nap!
- Argan Smooth Treatment Oil can be used after cleansing. It soaks in quickly to produce glowing shine, elasticity and suppleness, strengthens, conditions and reduces drying time.
- It is recommended that you do not colour or perm wigs or hairpieces, with the exception of Renau Naturals colour wigs which can safely be coloured or highlighted as they have not been subject to the same dye process used to achieve other colours.
- Have 2 wigs - this way you will have one ready at hand when you are washing the other. Rotating between wigs will also help to extend the life.
Keep your wig on a wig stand between wearing to maintain its shape and style. Make sure it is in a clean, dry, dust-free environment, away from any heat source and out of direct sunlight.
Our folding wig stands are ideal for travelling. When packing a wig, turn it inside out and place it in a box to preserve the hair and maintain shape.
Shipping charge within New Zealand is $7.00 on purchases up to $175.00
Orders totalling more than $175.00 are shipped FREE within New Zealand.
Please note that if we are ordering in an item for you not currently held in stock, dispatch will be delayed until your order can be shipped together